Art is a crucial component of culture and culture is a crucial driver of behavior and cognition. Thus, a key question worthy of investigation is: To What extent does life imitate art? Or conversely, does art imitate life? What is the role of art in: Social Change, Protest and Equality?
- What role does art and literature play in societal and cultural change?
- In what ways are artistic movements linked to historical events and vice/ versa?
- How can historians use art to inform understanding?
- To what extent is art a faithful source of historical knowledge?
- What is the role of art and literature in change movements?
Vietnam, Art & Literature
Social Change, Art and Literature